SOLUTIONHOSTED PAY PAGE
A sophisticated hosted payment gateway that seamlessly integrates with your site design and is easily installed with any ecommerce shopping cart platform without the need for expensive SSL certificates.
Reduced Security Risks
Avoid the significant cost of PCI compliance, with each purchase, merchants can collect non-sensitive customer data, and Biz-Pay will handle the rest
Providing You With Safety
No need to keep credit card numbers on file for recurring transactions. With our FREE virtual terminal, you can process payments from any web-enabled device. Our secure terminal will safely store non-sensitive customer information and use tokens to submit payments with no risk to the merchant. Now you can safely process sales and subscription payments via phone, mail order or online. Our system comes with customizable email alerts and notifications to let you and your customers know when a payment has been processed.
- No need for expensive SSL certificates
- Payment page maintains website branding and logo
- Reduced scope for PCI – PCI responsibilities handled by Biz-Pay
- Tokenization encryption – sensitive data no longer stored by merchant
- Quick and Easy to install
- Customizable email alerts
- Free virtual terminal
- Track information on sales and customer preferences with user defined field entry in checkout
- Create customized reports to track sales
“As a Podiatric physician and Surgeon I was looking for a cost saving system to implement for my practice and I found that with Domenic and IPS..”
3220 Tillman Dr, Suite 200
Bensalem, PA 19020
Biz-Pay® is an associated partner of a registered Independent Sales Organization of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA. and Esquire Bank, N.A., Jericho, NY. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. American Express may require separate approval. The Clover name and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of First Data Corporation, and are registered or used in the U.S. and many foreign countries.